Wednesday, June 23, 2021
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
2020 was a year that presented a host of new challenges and highlighted several existing ones within the civil legal system in Minnesota. Our panelists will share how their organizations have responded to these challenges thus far, and how we all can find opportunities to promote equal justice in our communities.
– Veena Iyer; Executive Director, Immigrant Law Center of MN
– Kwame Osafo-Addo; Manager, Entrepreneurs of Color Program at Legal Corps
– J. Singleton; Program Manager, Legal Services State Support
– Lilo Schluender; PAI Director, Legal Aid Service of Northeastern Minnesota
– Rachael Sterling; HOME Line, COVID-19 Eviction Response Coordinator and Housing Attorney
– Roy Ginsburg, J.D.; Strategic Advisor to Lawyers and Law Firms
Webcast also included in the following webcast package(s):
June Webcast Extravaganza
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 1.0 elimination of bias credit. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 1.0 credit.