Duration of Pass:
The duration of each Season Pass is one year from the chosen start date.
The Pass cannot be used to purchase products or seminars by anyone other than the individual to whom the Pass is issued. The Pass is issued to an individual, not a firm, and is non-transferable.
Amenities & Course Materials:
The Passholder is entitled, at no further cost, to all course materials and other amenities furnished tuition-paying registrants at any course the Passholder attends.
Skills Training Courses:
The Super Pass offers tuition-free admission to participatory skills training courses such as the multi-day mediation and arbitration trainings. In-Person and Online Passholders may register for these courses at a 50% discount. Registration for skills training courses is limited and open as long as space is available.
Extra Pass Benefits:
Minnesota CLE Passholders receive extra benefits such as 50% off all Minnesota CLE hard copy or electronic publications. Additional extra benefits vary depending on the type of Pass owned. Review the comparison chart for details.
The following restrictions are in place for all Pass purchasers:
- The Pass cannot be used by anyone other than the individual to whom the Pass is issued.
- Under no circumstances will the term of any Pass be extended beyond the 12-month period you select.
- The Pass does not provide tuition-free admission to any course presented, in whole or in part, outside the state of Minnesota.
- Passholders may not just stop by to pick up course materials. The Pass is designed to provide for CLE credit through attendance at seminars.
- Minnesota CLE reserves the right to limit the number of Passes issued.