To claim CLE credit, view by: March 30, 2021
Note that Minnesota-licensed attorneys may earn up to 15 hours of their 45-hour requirement each reporting period by viewing on demand seminars. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.
Originally presented: February 19, 2019 | Course length: 3.0 hours
Seminar coverage will include:
You’ll get practical “day in the life” perspectives on these topics via a series of fast-paced scenarios that illustrate trends and issues played out amid the industry’s regulatory construct, with counsel perspectives from the following types of industry players:
– Brian K. Beutner; General Counsel, Bright Health; Minneapolis
– Sharon C. Zehe; Vice President – Business Affairs, Mayo Medical Laboratories; Legal Counsel, Mayo Clinic; Rochester
– Brent G. Eilefson; Vice President, Legal Affairs and Chief Compliance Officer, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, LLC; Maple Grove
– Mark Gardner; Gardner Law; Stillwater
– Phil Griffin; Government Relations, Ewald Consulting; Saint Paul
– Elizabeth D. Moran; President and Chief Operating Officer, ClearStone Solutions, Inc.; Vice-President, BCBSMN, Inc.; Eagan
Other discounts that may apply:
Need-based scholarships are available for in-person and online seminars. For further information or to obtain a scholarship application, contact us at 800-759-8840 or email@example.com.
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 3.0 standard CLE credits. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 3.0 credits.
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.