Friday, May 15, 2020
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
This presentation will cover legal ethics considerations surrounding five COVID/COVID-related topics: (1) employee texting/slack/IMs while working from home; (2) ethics in video (depositions, mediations, oral arguments); (3) custom fee arrangements (to provide clients with cost certainty); (4) security and privacy; and (5) an update regarding court approaches to COVID-19.
– Sybil Dunlop; Greene Espel, PLLP; Minneapolis
– Aaron Knoll; Greene Espel, PLLP; Minneapolis
– Anna Tobin; Greene Espel, PLLP; Minneapolis
– Faris Rashid; Greene Espel, PLLP; Minneapolis
– Jenny Gassman-Pines; Greene Espel, PLLP; Minneapolis
Other discounts that may apply:
Need-based scholarships are available for in-person and online seminars. For further information or to obtain a scholarship application, contact us at 800-759-8840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 1.0 ethics credit. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 1.0 credit.