About This Event
The annual Minnesota Elder Law Institute brings together national authorities and Minnesota experts to share their insights and information on issues affecting every aspect of Elder Law practice.
View conference details
Who Will Be Attending?
We are expecting more than 200 legal professionals to attend this year’s Institute.
At Minnesota CLE events you will gain…
- Unrivaled Exposure: Gain unparalleled visibility among a targeted audience of top-tier attorneys who are leaders and influencers in the Elder Law field. Showcase your brand to a captive audience eager to discover connections and products to improve their practice.
- Networking Nirvana: Rub shoulders with thought leaders and decision-makers who are shaping the future of Elder Law. Forge lasting relationships, collaborate on future endeavors, and expand your professional network in a supportive and inspiring environment.
- Enhanced Credibility: Associate your company with an event renowned for its excellence, intellectual rigor, and commitment to advancing the practice of Elder Law. Boost your reputation by aligning with a conference that attracts top legal minds from around the state.
- Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities: Sponsorship opportunities for this event are limited to three organizations, making your presence and participation stand out and offering exclusive exposure over your competition.
- Access to Exclusive Insights: Stay ahead of the curve by attending our enlightening sessions and gaining insights from leading experts in the Elder Law domain.
- Amplify Your Brand: Leverage our marketing reach to amplify your brand's message and increase your market share. Benefit from pre-event promotions and on-site recognition to ensure your brand resonates with our influential attendees.
- Two conference registrations (almost a $1,200 value!)
- Logo and link on the conference webpage
- Logo and link in e-promos
- Logo on hardcopy brochure (if registered by 7/15/24)
- Podium recognition
- Exhibit table at live, two-day event
For additional information, or to register as a sponsor for this event, please contact Becky Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org.