About This Event
Over 200 attendees join Minnesota CLE for the annual Workers' Compensation Deskbook Seminar, which provides all new case law developments as well as excellent resources. To accommodate the vast amount of new material, the course has been split into two one-day seminars. Join us as an exhibitor at one or both live dates!
View conference details
At Minnesota CLE events you will gain…
- Unrivaled Exposure: Gain unparalleled visibility among a targeted audience of top-tier attorneys int the Workers' Comp field. Showcase your brand to a captive audience eager to discover connections and products to improve their practice.
- Networking Nirvana: Rub shoulders with thought leaders and decision-makers who are shaping the future of Workers' Comp. Forge lasting relationships, collaborate on future endeavors, and expand your professional network in a supportive and inspiring environment.
- Enhanced Credibility: Associate your company with an event and publication renowned for its excellence, intellectual rigor, and commitment to keeping practitioners up-to-date on Workers' Comp law. Boost your reputation by aligning with a conference that attracts top legal minds from around the state.
- Exclusive Exhibiting Opportunities: Exhibiting opportunities for this event are limited to four organizations, making your presence and participation stand out and offering exclusive exposure over your competition.
- Socialize and Connect: Along with breaks scheduled throughout the day, both event dates will conclude with a reception. Stick around for the chance to connect with colleagues and make new acquaintances.
- Description of your company/firm in the course materials given to all attendees
- Podium recognition
- Exhibit table at TWO live events
- Listing on digital display at event
For additional information, or to register as an exhibitor for this event, please contact Becky Flint at firstname.lastname@example.org.