About This Event
The 2021 Criminal Justice Institute brings together a diverse attendee group of lawyers, judges, activists, law
enforcement, and elected officials to examine critical developments, answer tough
questions and provide practical insight—while networking with the legal community. As a virtual event, attendees are able to view the program from the comforts of their own computer, accessing sessions, materials, and sponsors all online!
View conference details here.
At Minnesota CLE events you will…
- Gain direct access to hundreds of lawyers and professionals in the legal field
- Network, influence, and interact with attendees
- Showcase your products and services in a specialized forum
- Logo & link on the conference webpage
- Logo & link in e-promos
- One complimentary conference registration (a $445 value!)
- Company description and contact information on the resource page
- Podium recognition
- Recognition on welcome/break slides
- Opportunity to submit a 60-second video to be played during live-stream
- Opportunity to include a PDF handout on the seminar resource page
- Invitation to virtual networking events
What Is the Cost?
The sponsorship fee for the Criminal Justice Institute in 2021 has been discounted to $850.
For additional information, or to register as a sponsor for this event, please contact Katie Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.