About This Event
Minnesota CLE’s two half-day trademark law courses are essential for corporate and law firm attorneys who specialize, or often find themselves involved, in trademark law.
Sponsorship of this series includes exposure to attendees at both of the following programs!
- Introduction to Trademark Law: How to Create, Register and Enforce Trademark Rights
- Advanced Trademark Law: New Developments M&A Due Diligence and Overcoming USPTO Refusals
Click Here to see more information about the seminars.
At Minnesota CLE events you will…
- Gain direct access to hundreds of lawyers
- Network, influence, and market towards local legal professionals
- Showcase your products and services in a specialized forum
- Company description and contact information on resource pages
- Podium recognition
- Logo & link on all conference webpages
- Logo & link on webcast package webpage
- Logo & link in e-promos
- Recognition on welcome slides
- Opportunity to submit a 60-second video to be played during live-streams
- Opportunity to include a PDF handout on the seminar resource pages
The sponsorship fee for this Basic to Advanced Trademark Law Series is $500.
For additional information, or to register as a sponsor for this event, please contact Katie Ward at email@example.com.