To claim CLE credit, view by: March 30, 2021
Note that Minnesota-licensed attorneys may earn up to 15 hours of their 45-hour requirement each reporting period by viewing on demand seminars. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.
Originally presented: February 20, 2019 | Course length: 3.25 hours
Seminar coverage will include:
You’ll get practical perspectives on key legal and business issues as played out in the “life cycle of the product”:
– Richard G. Erstad; Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary, Hawkins, Inc.; Roseville
– Renee Fearing; Counsel, 3M; Saint Paul
– Brendan M. Kenny; Blackwell Burke P.A.; Minneapolis
– Nathan D. Louwagie; Carlson Caspers; Minneapolis
– Robert D. Tyler; Chief Procurement Counsel, Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions; Golden Valley
Other discounts that may apply:
Need-based scholarships are available for in-person and online seminars. Most scholarships awarded are 50% off the seminar price. For further information or to obtain a scholarship application, contact us at 800-759-8840 or email@example.com.
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 3.25 standard CLE credits. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 3.25 credits.
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.