To claim CLE credit, view by: April 23, 2021
Note that Minnesota-licensed attorneys may earn up to 15 hours of their 45-hour requirement each reporting period by viewing on demand seminars. Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.
Originally presented: March 5, 2019 | Course length: 2.0 hours
Why Inclusion Matters and 10 Tips and Resources for Promoting Inclusion in Legal Workplaces (60 MINUTES)
– Ann M. Anaya, Chief Diversity Officer; 3M; Saint Paul
– Brita A. Horvath, Director of Diversity and Inclusion; Faegre Baker Daniels LLP; Indianapolis, Indiana
– Ann Jenrette-Thomas, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer; Stinson Leonard Street LLP; Minneapolis
– Chandra M. Kilgriff, Chief Talent and Diversity Officer; Robins Kaplan LLP; Minneapolis
– Elizabeth Nelson, Diversity and Inclusion Lead; Thomson Reuters; Eagan
– Athena V. Hollins, Diversity and Inclusion Director; Minnesota State Bar Association; Minneapolis (moderator)
Audience Feedback about Inclusion in Legal Workplaces (20 MINUTES)
– Athena V. Hollins
Associate Feedback about Efforts to Promote Inclusion (40 MINUTES)
– Lance Bonner; Faegre Baker Daniels; Minneapolis
– Ami A. ElShareif; Robins Kaplan; Minneapolis
– Shiveta Vaid; Stinson Leonard Street; Minneapolis
– Athena V. Hollins (moderator)
Other discounts that may apply:
Need-based scholarships are available for in-person and online seminars. For further information or to obtain a scholarship application, contact us at 800-759-8840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 2.0 elimination of bias credits. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 2.0 credits.
Depending on the jurisdiction in which you practice, you may or may not be able to claim credit for viewing this on demand seminar. Please check with your licensing agency for accreditation information.