Wednesday, May 20, 2020
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
In this installment of the Appellate Practice Webcast Series, Katie Barrett Wiik and Jon Schmidt are joined by three staff attorneys from the Minnesota Court of Appeals who will provide insight into their respective roles at the court and share tips learned from their unique perspectives.
– Jodie L. Carlson; Deputy Chief Staff Attorney, Minnesota Court of Appeals
– Kari T. Crone; Staff Attorney, Minnesota Court of Appeals
– Matthew T. Keating; Staff Attorney, Minnesota Court of Appeals
– Jon Schmidt; Assistant Hennepin County Attorney
– Katherine S. Barrett Wiik; Best & Flanagan LLP
Minnesota CLE has applied to the Minnesota State Board of CLE for 1.0 standard CLE credit. The maximum number of total credits you may claim for attending this program is 1.0 credit.
Minnesota CLE also has applied to the Minnesota State Bar Association for 1.0 civil trial specialist credit.